This lighthouse is on the grounds of Island Motors, a gas station. It was reportedly built around 1900 as a rear range light, but, because it was built in the wrong position, it was never put into service.
Description of Tower: Round cast-iron tower with red and white bands.
This light is not operational
Date Present Tower Built: c. 1900
Current Use: Abandoned.
Open To Public? Grounds only.