When it was built in 1856, this was the rear light of the Raoulic range. It was moved in 1887 and became the front light of a new range.
Tower Height: 33
Description of Tower: White cylindrical masonry tower with red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1887
Date Present Tower Built: 1856
Date Deactivated: 1972
Current Use: Historic attraction.
Open To Public? Grounds only.