This lighthouse was moved from its original location at the western entrance to the Limfjord, where it served as a rear range light in tandem with the still active Thyborøn Light, to the Kongsdal Marina.
Description of Tower: Conical cast-iron tower with red and white bands.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1908
Date Present Tower Built: 1908
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Historic attraction.
Open To Public? Grounds only.