Canadian Coast Guard
This lighthouse was moved from North Sister Rock in 1905.
Description of Tower: White, hexagonal wooden pyramidal tower.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1905
Date Present Tower Built: 1885
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? No.
Access is by boat only. The lighthouse can be seen from tours offered by Mackinac Seaplane Tours -- see www.mackinacseaplanes.com or call 906-632-9746.