The jetty was demolished in the early 1900s as part of a major expansion of the harbor. The lighthouse remained active on what was left of the jetty, then was discontinued and demolished when the Digue Nord Light became operational in 1906.
Height of Focal Plane: 39
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light, visible for 10 miles.
Description of Tower: 1843: White cylindrical tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1791
Date Deactivated: 1906
Current Use: Destroyed.