This vessel served off the entrance to the Jade estuary until World War II. In 1945 it was sunk during a bombing raid, but was repaired and returned to service in 1951 off the Elbe. It was moved in 1972 to the station TW/Ems off Emden. After decommissioning, it was converted to a schooner.
Description of Tower: Originally 3-masted steel-hulled lightship, now 3-masted schooner.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1903
Date Deactivated: 1978
Current Use: Charter vessel.