This vessel served initially at the Cockle station, and from 1950 to 1977 at the Corton and Cork stations. It was sold in 1977 to the Norwich Sea Cadets and was used as a Sea Cadet Corps training ship at Norwich. It is now reported to be in Rochester.
Description of Tower: 99-foot steel lightship, mast and lantern removed.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1936
Date Deactivated: 1977
Current Use: Unknown.