This lighthouse was replaced by the Peninnis Head Light. The keeper's dwellings are now private residences. The island of St. Agnes has a population of only about 72 people.
Description of Tower: White, conical stone tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1680
Date Present Tower Built: 1680
Date Deactivated: 1911
Current Use: Historic structure.
Open To Public? No.