This small lighthouse and a good part of the pier it stood on were carried away in a storm in 1908. The light was rebuilt a few miles away in 1910 (St. Martins Light).
Tower Height: 21
Height of Focal Plane: 20
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red light, visible for 6 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1887
Date Deactivated: 1908
Current Use: Destroyed.