This lighthouse, now gone, is different from the Lower Neguac Rear Light, which is still standing. The front light was shown from a mast on the northeast side of Neguac Gully.
Tower Height: 30
Height of Focal Plane: 32
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light, visible for 11 miles.
Description of Tower: 1893: White, square wooden tower with a red lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1873
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.