City of Clinton
These three small lighthouses were constructed by the WPA (Works Progress Administration) in 1935. They're known as the Singing Towers because music was played from the tops of the towers for the enjoyment of people visiting the park along the Mississippi.
Description of Tower: Three white octagonal masonry towers, blue horizontal bands and blue lanterns.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1935
Date Present Tower Built: 1935
Current Use: Attraction on riverfront.
Open To Public? Grounds only.