Canadian Coast Guard
This structure originally served as the front light of the Nicolet Range, established in 1907 and discontinued in 1970. The rear light was shown from an 82-foot skeleton tower with an enclosed upper portion.
Tower Height: 20
Height of Focal Plane: 29
Characteristic and Range: Isophase white and green light, 2 second period (light on for 1 second, off for 1 second), visible for 5 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: Red and white octagonal lantern on a square concrete pier.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1907
Date Present Tower Built: 1907
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.