Estonian Maritime Administration
This tower is similar to the original (1802) lighthouse at Narva. It was substantially rebuilt in 1812 and extensively renovated in 1858. The smaller round enclosure at the top of the tower was added in 1951. The current lantern dates from 1998.
Tower Height: 72
Height of Focal Plane: 217
Characteristic and Range: Two white flashes every 15 seconds, visible for 18 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, round stone tower.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1760
Date Present Tower Built: 1760
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.