According to a visitor to this site, this lighthouse was owned in later years by a woman named Anne Spencer. The lighthouse collapsed over the eroding bluff in the mid-1960s.
Tower Height: 20
Height of Focal Plane: 35
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light, visible for 11 nautical miles.
Description of Tower: White, octagonal wooden lantern on the ridge of the roof of a white, rectangular wooden dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1863
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.