The original light in this location, established in 1874, was known as Cumarebo Bay Light. It was discontinued by 1904 and was re-established in 1932.
Tower Height: 36
Height of Focal Plane: 57
Characteristic and Range: Fixed red.
Description of Tower: White masonry tower.
This light is operational
Date Established: 1874
Date Present Tower Built: 1932
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.