U.S. Coast Guard
This tower originally served as the Port Penn-Reedy Island (Old) Range Rear Light in Port Penn. It served there from 1896 until 1904 when the opening of a new channel caused the old range to be discontinued.
Tower Height: 57
Height of Focal Plane: 110
Characteristic and Range: Fixed green.
Description of Tower: Triangular pyramidal skeletal iron tower, no lantern.
This light is operational
1902-1906: temporary light
Date Established: 1902
Date Present Tower Built: 1896
Current Use: Active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? No.
Keepers: Willard H. Hall (1904-1906), Harry F. Hann (1906-?)