This light was originally located on the northern side of Horseshoe Bay south of Southampton, and was moved to McNab Point in 1901. After the range was discontinued during the 1950s, the light continued as the Southampton Harbour Light until the late 1960s or early 1970s. It was then revived around 1980 as McNab Point Light, but had again been discontinued by the end of the 1980s.
Tower Height: 28
Height of Focal Plane: 31
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 12 miles.
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1877
Date Deactivated: c. 1989
Current Use: Unknown.