Ontario Heritage Foundation
The Ontario Heritage Foundation acquired the lighthouse in 1972, and they completed a restoration in 2001.On July 23, 2018, a fire, caused by lightning, totally destroyed the lighthouse.
Tower Height: 31
Height of Focal Plane: 33
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white, visible for 6 miles. (no longer active)
Description of Tower: White, square, pyramidal wooden tower. The lantern has been removed.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1856
Date Deactivated: 1927
Current Use: Destroyed.
Open To Public? No.
The lighthouse is about five miles southwest of Brockville, off County Rd. 2, at the end of Hudson Pt. Road (just northeast of exit 687 off 401).