This lighthouse was replaced by a red and white circular tower.
Tower Height: 28
Height of Focal Plane: 32
Characteristic and Range: Fixed white light; range 2 nautical miles (1938).
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower with a white square lantern.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1876
Date Deactivated: ?
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: John Boyd (1875-?), Roberta Boyd (c. 1890s)