This lighthouse was replaced by a skeleton tower. It was moved to private property ca. 1960.
Tower Height: 35
Height of Focal Plane: 34
Characteristic and Range: One long flash and one short flash every 30 seconds, with a red sector indicating danger zones in the approaches to the wharf; range 11 miles (1938).
Description of Tower: White, square wooden tower on a brown, open steel framework.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1879
Current Use: Privately owned.
The lighthouse can be seen from Highway 134 in Charlo.