St. Andrews Civic Trust/Lighthouse Restaurant
The St. Andrews Civic Trust moved this lighthouse away from the seawall where it stood in 2002 for restoration.
Tower Height: 30
Description of Tower: White, octagonal wooden tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1833
Date Present Tower Built: 1833
Date Deactivated: 1938
Current Use: Under restoration.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse is at the end of Patrick Street in St. Andrews.
Keepers: John Pendlebury (1840-1863), George Pendlebury (1862-1869), William J. Pendlebury (1889-1920), Miss E. Pendlebury (1920-1938)