Erie County Water Authority
This lighthouse was originally built at a marina on Lake Erie. It was later moved about a mile inland.
Description of Tower: Conical stone tower.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1924
Date Present Tower Built: 1924
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The lighthouse is on Old Lakeshore Road at the entrance to the Sturgeon Point Water Treatment Plant.