This lighthouse was restored and relocated to a position three km from its original site by Parks Victoria. The lighthouse originally operated as the front light of a range; the Eastern (McRae) Lighthouse was the rear light.
Characteristic and Range: Flashing white every 3 seconds.
Description of Tower: Lantern on top of octagonal cottage-style dwelling on wood piles.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1874
Date Present Tower Built: 1874
Date Deactivated: 1985-c.1999
Current Use: Historic monument, active aid to navigation.
Open To Public? No.