This lighthouse was replaced by Table Bluff Light in 1892. It was destroyed sometime in the 1930s.
Tower Height: 45
Description of Tower: White conical tower in center of dwelling.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1856
Date Deactivated: 1892
Optics: 1856: Fourth order Fresnel lens.
Current Use: Destroyed.
Keepers: J. Johnson (1856-1859), Sarah Johnson (1859-1863), G. H. Nye (1863-?), William C. Price (c. 1885)