Marine/Rail Historical Park
This lighthouse was deactivated after the opening of the Confederation Bridge from Borden-Carleton to New Brunswick. It is now part of the Borden-Carleton Marine/Rail Historical Park.
Description of Tower: White, square pyramidal tower with red vertical stripe and red trim.
This light is not operational
Date Established: 1917
Date Present Tower Built: 1917
Date Deactivated: 1997
Current Use: Attraction in park.
Open To Public? Grounds only.
The Marine/Rail Historical Park is open from June to October.