Shown here at East Brother Lighthouse, circa 1939, are (l-r) head keeper Willard D. Miller, Sea Scout Jack Lewis, and Earl Snodgrass who was the 1st assistant keeper from 1936 to 1943. (Photo courtesy, Frank Perry.)
Back to the edition of: May/Jun 2018
Lighthouse keeper Willard Dwight Miller Recipient of the Medal of Honor
All contents copyright © 1995-2018 by Lighthouse Digest®, Inc. No story, photograph, or any other item on this website may be reprinted or reproduced without the express permission of Lighthouse Digest. For contact information, click here.
Subscribe to Lighthouse Digest
USLHS Marker Fund
Lighthouse Service Sweatshirt
Copyright Foghorn Publishing, 1994- 2018